South32 (Hotazel Manganese Mines) Learnerships 2023/2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Learnerships programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for the Learnerships programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Learnerships programmes at the South32 (Hotazel Manganese Mines) Learnerships 2023/2024 and how to apply.
A Learnerships Programmes can be described as a training programme that consists of both theoretical and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification. This relates directly to an occupation or field of work.
South32 (Hotazel Manganese Mines) invites unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2023.
The purpose of the role is to provide training and development opportunity to achieve the Blasting Certificate and relevant Trade Certificates.
- Serious contenders will have:
- Learner Miners: Grade 12,
- Apprentices: Grade 12 and N2 with relevant subjects for Diesel Mechanics, Fitters, Boilermaker, Electricians,
- Public Driver’s License will be advantageous.
- Mining Experience will be advantageous
- This training and development opportunity are available to members of the JTG community; proof of residence is essential.
- Successfully complete the learnership program;
- Obtain Blasting Certificate, Trade Test per the requirements of the chosen area of training;
- Demonstrate commitment to South32 Values and Care Strategy;
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of Mine Safety requirements.
How to apply
Click here to apply online for South32 (Hotazel Manganese Mines): Learnerships 2023
Application Deadline: 26 May 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.