Clover Learnerships 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Learnerships programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for the Learnerships programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Learnerships programmes at Clover Learnerships 2024/2025 and how to apply.
A Learnerships Programmes can be described as a training programme that consists of both theoretical and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification. This relates directly to an occupation or field of work.
Clover invites unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2024.
Learnership Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa
Clover is calling new talent to be part of the Call Centre Learnership. The successful applicants will spend the duration of the learnership at Clover’s Call Centre offices based in Constantia Park and they will also attend classes as prescribed.
At the end of the learnership, individuals will have achieved the NQF qualification and gained experience in a world class Call Centre.
- Handle all inbound and outbound interactions
- Resolve queries and complaints via the relevant stakeholders
- Capture orders accurately and on time according to the daily call list
- Inform customers of account on hold
- Confirm customer orders as per standard operations procedures
- Inform relevant stakeholders of issues pertaining to their orders
- Offer new or additional products (describe features and special offers)
- Assist team members to obtain team results
- Share the responsibility to get the job done
- Support team values
- Participate in team meetings
- Take responsibility for visual management of information.
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF4
- Grade 12 / Matric completed in the past 7 years (2017 – 2023)
- Average of 60% for English and Maths or Maths Literacy
- Computer literacy
- Currently unemployed.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proactive and action orientated
- Acts with honesty and consistency
- Maintains high standards
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Commitment and motivation
- Collaborate with others to achieve a common objective
- Customer orientated
- Communicates effectively
- Ability to apply numerical principles
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 06 February 2024
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.