Links To Other Websites From Us
Uses of Personal Information
Information gathered from visitors to our website are used in the following ways:
- To ensure our content is presented most effectively. This means gathering device information, browser experience(s)
- To allow you access to our services at any time.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to third-party websites in the event of the following:
- You have given your consent.
- When we are authorized by law, Court Order, or Government regulatory agency.
- If it is required to protect the right or safety of our users.
Information collected may be passed to an appropriate agency in charge of information misuse for further investigation.
Access To Our Website
SAinformant reserves the right to withdraw or amend the services offered on this website without prior notice. Therefore, we will not be held responsible if for any reason the site is unavailable or can not be accessed at any particular time.
This site can only be used for lawful purpose(s), You must be guided and not use the site for the following:
- Unlawful practices or one that breaches local, national, or international regulations.
- For fraudulent activities.
- To transmit or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form.
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, programs, or files designed to destroy, interrupt or limit the functionality of any computer or user devices.
Contributions To Our Site
In submitting a contribution to the site:
- You grant a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to copy, reproduce, broadcast, transmit, display and perform by all means all or part of your contribution on the site for the entire period of copyright in your contribution and all renewals, extensions, or revivals thereof; and
- You warrant that:
- Your contribution is your original work or you have a license from the author/s or copyright owner/s of the work granting the University use of the work on the terms of the foregoing license granted by you; and
- You will comply with the Content Standards (below); and
- Your contribution does not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any person or organization, which includes your having obtained sufficient rights (by written permission/license or consents as appropriate) for we ought to exercise the foregoing license granted by you –
- From rights holders of third party copyright materials that you may have included in your contribution in whole or in part, e.g. others’ literary works, photographs or other artistic works, dramatic works, musical works, sound recordings, films or broadcasts, and/or that others’ materials are used in your contribution under statutory (legislative) exemption such as fair dealing for criticism or review.