South32 HMM Community Bursaries 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursaries programmes at the South32 HMM Community
South32 invites South African students to apply for South32 HMM (Hotazel Manganese Mines) Community Bursaries Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application closing date is 03 February 2023
Bursaries will be awarded to students residing within the John Taolo Gaetsewe District Municipal area, in the Northern Cape, for studies in ANY field (Diploma, Degree, National Certificate or 1 year course).
South32 is committed to encouraging skill development within the communities it operates, thus the bursary was formed. The South32 HMM is administered by Career Wise.
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: full tuition fees, accommodation, meals and a book allowance.
Students may be offered the chance to partake in vacation work if it is necessary to obtain their qualification, however this is not guaranteed.
The bursary will only be awarded for 1 academic year.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by no later than 17 February 2023 – if you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must reside within the John Taolo Gaetsewe District Municipal area, in the Northern Cape province
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying towards a Diploma/ Degree/ National Certificate/ 1 year course in ANY field, in 2023
- You must be entering your final year of study in 2023
- You must be studying or enrolled to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have a good academic record and pass your studies
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at: South32 HMM Bursary Application 2023
Please use the following promotional code when applying/ tracking your application: South32COMM23
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document
- Matric certificate
- Full tertiary academic record/ results
- Proof of registration at a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Brief Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of residence in the JTG District (copy of municipal account or letter from a Council member or Chief)
for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.