Openserve ICT Internship 2021 – How to Apply.
Openserve, a business unit of Telkom SA, is offering a number of internship opportunities in the following fields:
- Network Operation Centre.
- IT Service Delivery – (IT Infrastructure & Service Delivery and Business Intelligence and Reporting).
- Sales + Marketing.
- Commercial Operations.
- Digital Strategy (Technical Product Development and OSS / BSS / RPA & Integration ).
- Willingness to learn
- Computer Literacy
- Time Management
- Customer focus
The target audience for this internship opportunity is individuals not older than 35 years (youth age group as defined by the National Youth Commission Act)
- The Internship will be for a period of 24 months.
- You should not have participated in any Internship / Learnership before.
- In accordance with EE Plan, this advert is open to all races and genders.
- Preference will be given to EAP applicants.
- In other instances, you may be required to work from home. ( Covid depending).
How to Apply
|Apply Online for the Openserve ICT Intern in Cape Town; Centurion
|Apply Online for the Openserve ICT Intern in Polokwane; Secunda; Middelburg; Rustenburg; Cartonville; Ligtenburg; Centurion
|Apply Online for the Openserve ICT Intern in Newcastle; Empangeni; Durban; Port Shepstone; Bloemfontein; Kimberley
Application Deadline: 12th April 2021.
Location: WC, FS, KZN, Gauteng, NC.