McCain Graduate Internship Programme April 2021 – How to Apply.
McCain Foods (SA) is offering a structured one-year Graduate Trainee Programme to a graduate who has completed his/her studies in Agronomy/Crop Science/Plant/Soil Science/Occupational Health & Safety. The candidate will be based in Delmas but will also function in the Marble Hall and Lichtenburg areas.
This programme is geared towards providing and developing recent graduates aligned programmes. The programme will span over a period of 12 months. Commencing from May 2021 to April 2022.
The program offers you the opportunity to gain experience in a complex, multinational FMCG business with an integrated supply chain including agriculture, manufacturing, logistics & distribution, and sales & marketing.
The program will cover leadership and personal development as well as practical exposure to projects, including the day-to-day operations of this family-owned business.
Kindly apply for the relevant graduate position on our careers website. Applications that are not in the relevant position will not be considered.
- Recognized Degree in Agronomy / Plant Science / Crop Science / Soil Science.
- National Diploma in Health & Safety Management / Recognized Degree in Health and Safety Management or relevant equivalent qualification.
- Recognized Degree in Electrical Engineering (Heavy current).
- Valid Code EB Drivers License is essential.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office.
- Completed their graduate qualification in the past 2 years.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication.
- Strong communication skills.
- Below the age of 25.
DOCUMENTS TO ATTACH FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Updated CV in .pdf format
- Certified copy of SA ID
- Certified copies of qualification or alternatively a certified copy of your most recent academic results / record and / or academic manuscript