North American Montessori Center Graduate Internship Programme 2021 – How to Apply.
POST AGRICULTURE AND OFFICE ADMINISTRATION INTERNSHIP STIPEND PAYABLE ACCORDING TO AGRI-SETA RATES CENTER GAUTENG AND OTHER PROVINCES REQUIREMENTS
An N6 Agriculture qualification / Office administration / Supply Chain Management / Human Resources / Information Technology / and Public Relation.
An appropriate four years qualifications or Honors in Agricultural Economics or related qualification.
An appropriate National Diploma (NQF Level 6) or three (3) years Bachelor’s Degree (NQF Level 7)in Auditing/ Risk /compliance and governance.
- Administrative including co-ordination and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills and Problem-solving skills
- Good listening skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team,
- Ability to work well under pressure and after normal working hours
- Attention to details
- Deadline driven
- Willingness to learn
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Perform general administrative support to specific projects/programmes.
- Maintain and update administrative systems
- Coordinate logistical arrangements
- Manage the workflow in the Office
How To Apply
Please forward your applications to [email protected]
If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date, please note that your application was unsuccessful.
Application Deadline:5th March 2021.