Kuehne+Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursaries 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursary programmes at Kuehne+Nagel Inzuzo Trust for 2023 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Kuehne+Nagel Inzuzo Trust invites qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 31 October 2022
Bursaries will be awarded to Black female students, for undergraduate and postgraduate studies towards the following qualifications:
- Accounting (BCom)
- Financial Management (BCom)
- Information Systems (BCom)
- Logistics (BCom)
- Logistics Management (Diploma)
- Transport Economics (BCom)
The application and selection process includes the following:
- Candidates must submit their application by no later than 31 October 2022, including their completed application form and supporting documents listed below.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an in-person interview during November or December 2022.
- The Trust will announce successful bursary recipients in January 2023.
- Applicants will be contacted during each step of the selection process, to keep them updated regarding their application status.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be Black
- You must be female
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards one of the qualifications listed above
- You must be enrolled in your 2nd year, 3rd year or postgraduate studies (1st year students will NOT be funded)
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited university in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in your most recent year of study
- You must be in financial need
- You must have strong leadership capability and have engaged in school, university or community activities
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
How to apply
Download and complete the KN Inzuzo Trust Bursary Application Form 2023 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Recent passport-sized photo (to be attached to page 2 of the application form)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record, from 1st year of university study (certified copy)
- High School or University awards for academic/ leadership/ sport/ entrepreneurial achievements (certified copies)
- Letter of reference from a high school teacher or university lecturer (signed and stamped)
- Proof of acceptance/ provisional acceptance from your University (on institutions letterhead)
- Financial statements or quote from University for cost of tuition, books, accommodation etc (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents or guardian’s proof of household income (latest payslips or affidavit if employed, affidavit if unemployed, pension advice slip if on pension) (certified copies)
- Parents or guardian’s proof of residence
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (maximum 4 pages)
Note: applicants are encouraged to keep a copy of the completed application form and supporting documents for their own records.
– Hand delivery:
Busi Mabena (Transformation & Development Manager)
The Kuehne+Nagel Inzuzo Trust
9 Nguni Drive
Longmeadow West Business Park
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/sainformant.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461