Schauenburg Education Trust Bursaries 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursary programmes at the Schauenburg Education Trust for 2023 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Schauenburg Education Trust invites qualifying student to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
The Schauenburg Education Trust is inviting students to apply for bursary funding, for the 2023 academic year. Bursaries will be awarded for studies at selected universities in Gauteng, within these fields:
- Electrical Engineering (BSc/ BEng)
- Business Administration (BCom)
- Business Management (BCom)
The Schauenburg Education Trust bursary focuses on awarding bursaries to students pursuing studies towards scarce skills qualifications, thereby ensuring that more of these skilled professionals are developed and produced for future employment in South Africa. Bursaries will be awarded based on 2 main criteria: merit and need.
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses (either partial or full cover): registration fees, tuition and examination fees. Students will also receive an allowance for prescribed textbooks, course materials, accommodation and a living allowance.
Bursary recipients will be required to take part in vacation work during holidays or job shadow at Schauenburg Systems.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and required to attend an interview with the Trustees and Bursary Administrators, as well as undergo psychometric testing.
Successful candidates will be required to sign a written contract. Should you not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards one of the qualifications listed above
- You must be entering your 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of study in 2023
- You must be studying at one of these Gauteng-based universities: University of Pretoria, University of Johannesburg, North-West University (Vanderbijlpark) or University of the Witwatersrand
- You must have made good academic progress during your current year of study
- You must have passed all courses you have registered for while at University
- You must NOT be in receipt of any other bursary funding for the 2023 academic year
- You must be Black (per B-BBEE Legislation)
- Preference will be given to: Black female students, Black students under 35 years old and Black students living with disabilities
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at: Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary Application 2023
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record to date (on tertiary letterhead)
- Motivational letter/ cover letter stating your financial position and why you should be awarded the bursary (maximum 1000 words)
- Proof of parents or guardians household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed)
Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 June 2022
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/sainformant.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461