Cisco Charitable Foundation Trust SA Bursaries 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursary programmes at Cisco Charitable Foundation Trust SA for 2022/2023 and how to apply.
A bursaryis a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Cisco Charitable Foundation Trust South Africa invites qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme for 2023 academic year.
Bursary online application closing date is 30 September 2022
The Cisco Charitable Foundation Trust South Africa is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Software Engineering
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must be entering your second, third or fourth year of study in 2023 (fourth year includes students in B Tech [NQF level 7] and Honours programmes [NQF level 8])
- You must be accepted or registered to study at a private or public institution that is registered with the Department of Education in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have proven financial need
- Preference will be given to equity candidates
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at: Cisco Charitable Foundation Trust Bursary Application 2023
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- South African ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ transcripts (certified copy)
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips or letter from employer if employed, latest financial statements if self-employed, affidavit if unemployed) (certified copy)
- Parents or guardians death certificates, if deceased (certified copy)
- Parents or guardians divorce certificate, if divorced (certified copy)
- Parents or guardians sworn statement, if separated (certified copy)
- Signed consent form (.docx)
- Profile picture
- Proof of address (certified copy)
- Essay (answering the following: description of your personal background and family circumstances, description of all your achievements and leadership positions, your personal strengths and weaknesses, how your chosen study programme relate to your talents; interests and envisaged career, your personal statement to headline your application profile)
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/sainformant.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461