Kantar Graduate Internship Programme 2022 – How to Apply.
The Kantar Graduate Program will offer 12 top local graduates12 months of world-class market research experience in our South Africa business across branding, product development, communication, and marketing strategies that will extend your skills beyond market research to see the client’s side.
Does the below sound like your dream self?
- Passionate about the learnings you’ll absorb from this opportunity.
- Impactful in taking up challenges and contributing the best way you can.
- Supportive to your team and the way you approach your work.
- Creative and bold in exploring ideas and new ways of doing things.
- Trustworthy and dependable, to foster a great working relationship and ethics with your team.
We need you!
Do you already hold a 3-year degree, preferably in:
- Business Science,
- Computer Science or Engineering?
Are you PC literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, with excellent English writing and verbal skills and numerical competency? If so, get in touch today!
Previous in-house media planning knowledge or experience will be a definite advantage, as well as a natural aptitude for quantitative research, qualitative research and brand development, but no previous research experience is required. Instead, we’re looking for individuals with a passion for brands and advertising, with the curiosity to understand consumer thinking and opinion and a desire to advise clients on how to improve their brand’s performance in the marketplace.
What you can expect from the KGP:
Successful applicants will spend the year soaking up the following skills:
- Conducting general project administration.
- Learning about clients’ markets to set up and maintain knowledge files.
- Working with line managers to set up and run research projects under supervision.
- Building strong day-to-day working relationships with the operational departments to ensure smooth interdepartmental project management.
- Preparing and checking fieldwork and research materials, along with specking and checking of data, chart and code frames.
- Appling market research skills, from questionnaire design and management to initial analysis of data and report preparation.
- Checking and proofreading presentations.
- Presenting internal presentations and conducting reports for client meetings.
If this sounds like a match to you, apply now and join us!
The small print and nitty-gritty you need to know.
ALL ABOUT OUR INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY MINDSET:
At Kantar, diversity provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. We are committed to inclusion and diversity, therefore we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
EMPLOYMENT EQUITY DISCLAIMER:
Appointments will be made in line with the company’s Employment Equity Policy.
There are several openings available for this role.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply online.
Location: Johannesburg, Bryanston.