Hollywoodbets Bursaries 2023 / 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursaries programmes at the Hollywoodbets for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Hollywoodbets invites South African student to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 / 2024 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 June 2023
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields (Undergraduate: National Certificates, Diploma’s, Degrees and Postgraduate studies):
- Business Management
- Computer Science
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- LLB / Legal
- Media and Communications
- Supply Chain & Logistics
The aim of the bursary is to bridge the gap between high school and the work force – Hollywoodbets want to help the youth of South Africa, by funding their studies and thereby increasing their employment prospects.
The bursary may provide full or partial cover for study-related expenses – the amount of cover will depend on the candidates field of study and their academic results.
The bursary will cover 1 year of study at a time – students can reapply for funding each year.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments and attend interviews before final selection is made.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric or be currently in Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above, in 2024
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification that is 12 months or longer
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a tertiary institution that is registered with the DHET in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in Matric, if currently in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 65% per subject in Matric, if currently in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% at tertiary level, if currently at tertiary level
- Preference will be given to students who reside close to the tertiary institution they have applied to study at
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at: Hollywood Foundation “Future is Bright” Bursary Application 2024
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Acceptance letter from your institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Proforma invoice/ estimate invoice from your institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of address
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.