Mbuyelo Mining Contractors Bursaries 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursary programmes at Mbuyelo Mining Contractors for 2022/2023 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Mbuyelo Mining Contractors invites South African qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme for 2023 academic year.
Bursary online application closing date is 30 September 2022
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate degree studies, within these fields:
- Human Resources
- Industrial Psychology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
The bursary is renewable each year, dependent on satisfactory academic performance.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 30 days after the closing date – if you have not received any feedback by 31 October 2022, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above, in 2023
- You must be studying or have registered to study at a recognized and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in Matric, if currently in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% for all major subject at tertiary level, if currently studying
- Preference will be given to students who reside in any of these areas: Emakhazeni, Chief Albert Luthuli and Steve Tshwete Municipalities
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at: Mbuyelo Bursary Application 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/sainformant.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461