MultiChoice Bursaries 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursaries programmes at the MultiChoice for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
MultiChoice invites applications from South Africa students to apply for Bursaries Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application closing date is 27 January 2023
Bursaries will be awarded for degree studies within the following fields (undergraduate and postgraduate level):
- Actuarial Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Data & Information Science
- Digital Media Technologies
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Information Engineering
- Information Technology (AI & Robotics)
The bursary will provide coverage for the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, accommodation and a yearly living allowance.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be between 17 and 30 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a degree qualification, within one of the fields listed above, in 2023
- You must be studying or registered to study at a recognised institute of higher learning in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum academic average of 60%, if applying for this bursary for the first time
- You must have achieved a minimum academic average of 55%, if reapplying for this bursary
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at: MultiChoice Bursary Application 2023
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate/ statement of results (certified copy)
- Most recent results, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof acceptance or preliminary acceptance from an accredited tertiary institution (on letterhead)
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.