Fermel Bursaries 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursaries programmes at Fermel Bursaries 2024/2025 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Fermel invite South African students to submit applications for the for the academic year 2024.
Fermel Bursary 2024: Fields of Study Covered
The bursaries offered by Fermel (Pty) Ltd will encompass studies in the following Engineering and Science fields:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
This initiative seeks to support deserving students in realizing their tertiary goals and, in turn, inspire the next generation of professionals in the underground mining equipment industry.
Eligibility Criteria for Fermel Bursary:
Applicants must meet the following minimum entry criteria:
- South African citizenship is a must.
- From a previously disadvantaged background.
- Full-time enrollment in a degree qualification within one of the specified fields of study.
- Entering the final year of study in 2024.
- Strong academic record.
- Demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in the underground mining equipment industry.
How to Apply for the Fermel Bursary:
Make sure to indicate “StudentRoom.co.za” in the field where you specify how you heard about the Fermel bursary.
Supporting Documentation: Ensure you include clear copies of the following documents with your completed bursary application form:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full academic record (certified copy)
- University fees statement (on the institution’s letterhead)
- Motivational letter stating your field of study and the reasons behind your choice
- Parents or guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips or letter of employment if employed, affidavit if unemployed, proof of SASSA grant if applicable, death certificate if deceased)
- Additional motivational letter expressing why you deserve the award (consider tips on how to write an effective motivational letter for your bursary application).
Seize this opportunity to fuel your educational journey and contribute to the mining industry’s future. Apply for the Fermel (Pty) Ltd Bursary now and take a step toward a rewarding career in mining engineering.
Application Deadline: The deadline for submissions is 23 February 2024. Applications received after this date will not be considered, so make sure to apply well in advance.
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.