Vergenoeg Mining Bursaries 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursaries programmes at Vergenoeg Mining Bursaries 2024/2025 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Vergenoeg Mining Company invites South African student to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Vergenoeg Mining Company (PTY) Ltd invites eligible South African learners to apply for the 2024 Bursary Programme. The company aims to award bursaries to applicants pursuing or intending to further their studies in identified skills for the 2024 academic year.
About Vergenoeg Mining Company:
Vergenoeg Mining Company, a subsidiary of Minersa, is the main South African producer of fluorspar. With over 122 million tons of mineral resources, the company is a leading global supplier of fluorspar, covering current export needs and South Africa’s requirements for over 100 years.
The bursary will cover the following:
- Registration and tuition fees
- Prescribed books (up to a maximum agreed-upon amount per academic year, with proof of actual purchases)
- Meals and accommodation on campus and off-campus (verified with landlords and not exceeding the institution’s fees)
To be eligible for the bursary, applicants must meet the following minimum conditions:
- Studying or intending to study a degree/diploma in a recognized/accredited South African University or University of Technology.
- Matriculants with pending results can provisionally apply.
- Acceptance letter from the University/University of Technology.
- Already at the tertiary level: Submit academic records.
- Average of 60% pass rate for all subjects in the current academic year.
- Not received any other bursary for the same period.
- Completed grade 12 with full matriculation exemption and an average of level 5 for all study fields.
- Motivation letter stating the reason for requesting a bursary.
How to Apply:
Applications must include a CV, certified ID document, and certified copies of qualifications (not older than 3 months). Attach these documents to the application. Indicate the reference number on the application.
Submit applications online at vergenoegmine.com. For technical assistance with the website, contact RMG at 012 543 2971.
Application Deadline: 31 January 2024 @ 16H00
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.