Dept of KZN Provincial Treasury Bursaries 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursary programmes at the Dept of KZN Provincial Treasury for 2023 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
KwaZulu-Natal Department of Provincial Treasury invites South African students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 12 November 2022
The KwaZulu-Natal Government is offering bursaries to students who are residents of KwaZulu-Natal interested in pursuing a tertiary qualification in the fields of study indicated below:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Who can apply?
- Youth in possession of a matric/grade 12 certificate, between the ages of 18-35 years and who are from the KwaZulu-Natal Province.
- Students in possession of an acceptance/provisional acceptance letter from a public institution of higher learning and willing to study in fields as indicated in this advert.
- Students who are currently studying towards qualifications indicated in this advert.
To apply, kindly forward the following documents:
- Bursary application form (this is obtainable at the Operation Sukuma Sakhe War Rooms, Department of Education District Offices and Student Funding Office at Institutions of higher learning, Website of Provincial Departments, Provincial Government Facebook).
- Certified Copies of Identity document (ID) including your parents’ ID and /or your guardians’ ID/ death certificate where applicable.
- Certified copy of Matric certificate and current statement of results if already studying.
- Proof of income and expenditure statement of either parent/legal guardian must be provided or a letter from the Department of Labour stating that they are unemployed (payslip, pension receipt or bank statement).
- Proof of registration/ acceptance letter from institution of higher learning/ Proof of CAO application.
- Proof of unemployment from Department of Labour for both parents if they are unemployed/ Affidavit.
- Proof of Residence
- It is recommended that those who have profiling certificates submit a certified copy.
Post application to: Postal address: The Bursary Unit, Department of KZN Provincial Treasury, P.O. Box 3613, PIETERMARITBURG, 3200
Hand deliver: Physical address: Treasury House, 145 Chief Albert Luthuli Road, PMB.
PLEASE NOTE a) It is the responsibility of the student to seek admission with a tertiary institution and accommodation within University residence. Successful applicants will enter into a contract for a number of years’ equivalent to the duration of their period of study. The bursary is for full time study at a public institution and covers tuition fees, meals or stipends, accommodation, and prescribed textbooks where necessary. b) Obligation: A bursar will be required to serve the relevant Provincial Department for the same number of years specified in the Bursary Contract unless stated otherwise. It must be stressed that funds are limited and there is no guarantee that all applicants will be successful. c) Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 4 months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. d) Preference will be given to students who will pursue studies at institutions within the KZN Province. e) Youth with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/sainformant.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461