Coca-Cola HR Learnerships 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at Coca-Cola HR for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Coca-Cola invites unemployed youth to apply for HR Learnership Programme 2023.
Learnership Location: South Africa (Country Wide)
Learnership Closing Date: 22 March 2023
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- A Grade 12 qualification is essential
- Proficiency in English and any other South African language
- 1 Year work experience
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
- South African citizens
- Employment Equity Candidate
- Must be unemployed
- Aged between 18 and 35
- Present a valid medical record detailing their disability
- Candidates must be willing to commit for 12 months learnership program
- Results Driven
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment
- Ability to work in a pressurized working environment
- No criminal record or a negative credit record
- Candidates must not be enrolled in any formal full time studies
How to apply
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates