Coca-Cola Business Admin Learnerships 2022/2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Learnerships programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Learnerships programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Learnerships programmes at the Coca-Cola Business Admin for 2022/2023 and how to apply.
A Learnerships Programmes can be described as a training programme that consists of both theoretical and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification. This relates directly to an occupation or field of work.
Coca-Cola invites unemployed South African graduates to apply for Business Admin Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
The Learnership is a structured integrated learning programme that combines theoretical (formal) training and on-the-job learning (structured work experience).
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in the HR & Project Department. We are looking for talented individual/s to obtain the relevant skills and development towards a National certificate in Business administration – Learnership, which will be based at multiple sites.
- A Grade 12 qualification with Maths and English (pass rate of at least 50%) is essential
- Proficiency in English and any other South African language
- 1 Year work experience
- South African citizens
- Candidate Must be unemployed
- Aged between 18 and 35
- Candidates must be willing to commit for 12 months
- No criminal record or a negative credit record
- Candidates must not be enrolled in any formal full time studies
- Candidate must be willing to attend classes weekdays, and Saturdays if required
- Present a valid medical record detailing their disability
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
Skills and Competencies:
- Results Driven
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (includes week-ends and public holidays)
- Ability to work in a pressurised working environment
- Must be willing to work at the Regional location
How to apply
Click here to apply online for Coca-Cola: Business Admin Learnerships 2023
Application Deadline: 31 January 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.