Coca-Cola Packaging Learnerships 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Coca-Cola invites unemployed youth to apply for Packaging Learnership Programme 2023.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 10 March 2023
Learnership Location: Phoenix/Premier, KwaZulu-Natal
- Grade 12 with Mathematics (NOT Mathematics Literacy) and physical sciences passed with 40%
- Two South African Languages passed with 40%
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organization
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be Employment Equity candidate
- Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment
- Must be between 18-35 years of age
- Candidates must be willing to commit for 12 months learnership program
How to apply
Click here to apply online for Coca-Cola: Packaging Learnerships 2023
A learner embarking on this Qualification needs to obtain a minimum value of 120 credits to qualify for the Qualification; this learnership runs over a period of 12 months.
Interested applicants who meet the above specifications should submit:
- Detailed CV
- Certified copy of matric certificate
- Certified copy of qualification
- Proof of residence