Tracker Connect 24 HR Critical Services Learnerships 2023/2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Learnerships programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for the Learnerships programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Learnerships programmes at the Tracker Connect 24 HR Critical Services Learnerships 2023/2024 and how to apply.
A Learnerships Programmes can be described as a training programme that consists of both theoretical and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification. This relates directly to an occupation or field of work.
Tracker Connect invites unemployed youth to apply for 24 HR Critical Services Learnership Programme 2023/2024.
Tracker Connect is offering the opportunity of a lifetime to 8 of South Africa’s young people with great potential, through our 24HR Critical Services (National Emergency Control Centre and Monitoring Control Centre) Learnership NQF Level 4 which will be based at Tracker Head Office in Johannesburg. The purpose of the Learnership is to capacitate young unemployed youth with call centre skills, experience and knowledge required to deliver excellent customer service to customers Key Outputs: This learning intervention is a full qualification which consists of structured unit standard-based learning combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 132 credits and a skills programme outlining the Tracker National Emergency Control Centre ,After having gone through the qualification the young people will be equipped with the following competencies:
- · Becoming a one- stop call resolution employee.
- · Capturing and updating of information
- · Ensure that Customer Service standards are maintained in highly pressurised environment.
- · Handling of electronic communication
- · Assistance with data- integrity campaigns
- · Provide effective call centre services.
- · Take all actions that will enhance the Customer Service experience.
- · Receive and resolve inbound emergency calls from Tracker clients in a professional manner.
- · Activate and action events in accordance with policies and procedures.
- · Adhere to the provisions of the SAPS MOU & SOP (standard operating procedure).
- · Co-ordinate and facilitate recovery activities nationally, as per the relevant SOPs.
- · Liaise with partners (both internally and externally) to ensure proper and effective response and recovery of activated vehicles.
- · Provide thorough and detailed feedback to Tracker clients as and when required.
- · Log the information on the relevant system as per approved standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- · Maintain and enhance stakeholder relationships by providing quality services with excellent telephone skills and etiquette.
- · Identify callers by means of set authentication rules.
- · Provide relevant stakeholders with continuous feedback as and when required.
- · Capture and verify stakeholders’ information, queries, inquiries, questions and/or complaints and escalate where appropriate as per the relevant SOPs.
- · Liaise with internal role players to ensure excellent service delivery to relevant stakeholders.
- · Follow up with representatives to ensure that all calls and/or queries are resolved within the specified timeline as per the service level specifications.
- · Contribute towards the continuous improvement of the department’s availability metrics.
- · Ensure that all data-input regarding activations, verifications and recoveries is accurate and correct, as per agreed quality and time standards.
- · Ensure that all quality standards are met in the execution of every call centre activity within the NECC and MCC operational requirements.
- · Compile inspection reports on unresponsive vehicles and share with the relevant stakeholders timeously.
- · Report any deviations from procedures/processes to the Supervisor.
- · Ensure ongoing professional liaison with all Tracker departments and service providers to ensure that the policies and procedures are fully adhered to and service standards are maintained.
- · Engage in regular communication with NaVICC, SAPS HQ & all Provincial SAPS.
- · Provide non-recovery feedback to relevant stakeholders.
- · Provide regular update with regards to activated vehicles.
- · Provide any and all required feedback and assistance with regards to client complaints and query resolutions.
Qualifications & Experience:
- · Be a South African Citizen in possession of a valid SA ID
- · Ages between 18 and 35 with no Criminal Record
- · Matric with a D / level 4 symbol pass in English language.
- · Currently be unemployed and not studying fulltime.
- · A passion for customer service and a professional attitude at all times
- · The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients
- · Excellent interpersonal skills
- · Detail orientation
- · Desire and potential to learn
- · The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
- · The ability to work in an environment where multi skilling is required
- · Basic computer skills
How to apply
Click here to apply online for Tracker Connect: 24 HR Critical Services Learnerships 2023
Please note, preference will be given to applicants from designated groups in line with Tracker’s policies.
A minimal stipend will be offered as remuneration to compensate for basic expenses during the course of the Learnership which is for the duration of 12 months.
Application Deadline: 24 May 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.