Tracker Connect Learnerships 2023/2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Learnerships programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for the Learnerships programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Learnerships programmes at the Tracker Connect Learnerships 2023/2024 and how to apply.
A Learnerships Programmes can be described as a training programme that consists of both theoretical and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification. This relates directly to an occupation or field of work.
Tracker Connect invites applications from South African unemployed youth to apply for Security Learnership Programme 2023.
Tracker Connect is offering the opportunity of a lifetime to 25 of South Africa’s young people with great potential, through a Call Centre Learnership NQF Level 4 which will be based at Tracker Head Office in Johannesburg. The purpose of the Learnership is to capacitate young unemployed youth with call centre skills, experience and knowledge required to deliver excellent customer service.
This learning intervention is a full qualification which consists of structured unit standard-based learning combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 132 credits. After having gone through the qualification the young people will be equipped with the following competencies:
- · Becoming a one- stop call resolution employee.
- · Capturing and updating of information
- · Ensure that Customer Service standards are maintained in highly pressurised environment.
- · Ability to market and sell products.
- · Proactively Upselling and cross selling different products.
- · Knowledge on how to view invoices, adjustments, advance payments, credit notes and payment allocations.
- · Handling of electronic communication
- · Assistance with data- integrity campaigns
- · Contracting and scheduling and understanding of Tracker systems.
- · Be a South African Citizen in possession of a valid SA ID
- · Ages between 18 and 35 with no Criminal Record
- · Matric with a D / level 4 symbol pass in English language.
- · Currently be unemployed and not studying fulltime.
- · A passion for customer service and a professional attitude at all times
- · The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients
- · Excellent interpersonal skills
- · Detail orientation
- · Desire and potential to learn
- · The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
- · The ability to work in an environment where multi skilling is required
- · Basic computer skills
How to apply
Click here to apply online for Tracker Connect: Learnerships 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.