The South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA) Internal Audit Internships 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at The South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA) Internal Audit Internships 2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
The South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2024.
Internship Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
The SACAA is taking applications for the 12 months graduates internship program in Internal Audit Forensic Services department. Graduates will be afforded an opportunity to gain work experience in the Internal Audit Forensic Services.
- Assist on Forensic Audit teams assigned to project under investigation.
- Conduct audit based investigations under supervision.
- Prepare documents
- Collate information for reporting
- Package documentation required for meetings and other departmental engagements
- Circulate required information and documentation throughout the department and keep accurate record thereof
- Receive and relay documentation and information to applicable recipients in the department
- Develop and maintain a proper filing system to ensure accurate retrieval of information as and when required
- Screen, classify and record documents for easy access and tracking
- Coordinate functions and meetings for the department
- Ensure all documents are properly filed
- Any adhoc duties as required from time to time
- Grade 12
- Degree in Commerce specialising in Forensics / or
- BTech in Forensic Investigations /or
- Postgrad in Forensic Investigation
Ideal Qualification and Experience:
- CFE certification
- 0 -1 year forensic work experience
How to apply
Application Deadline: 07 February 2024
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.