Sample Internships 2023/2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at SACAA for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA) invites unemployed graduates to apply for HR Graduate Internship Programme 2023.
Internship Application Closing Date: 24 February 2023
Internship Location: Midrand, Gauteng
The Internship will provide the successful candidate with exposure to the following areas.
- Prepare documents
- Collate information for reports preparation
- Package documentation required for meetings and other departmental engagements
- Circulate required information and documentation throughout the department and keep accurate record thereof.
- Receive and relay documentation and information to applicable recipients in the department
- Develop and maintain a proper filing system to ensure accurate retrieval of information as and when required
- Screen, classify and record documents for easy access and tracking
- Coordinate functions and meetings for the department
- Provide administrative support for recruitment
- Prepare and circulate minutes for departmental meetings
- Arrange all travel related logistics for candidates when required
- Manage the control of all consumables and liaise with the Procurement Department regarding stock.
- Organise requests for assets, their delivery, allocation and management for the department
- Track and monitor progress on projects and prepare reports thereof
- Promptly deal with telephonic, mailed enquiries or personal interactions
- Coordinate interviews
- Collate documents required for recruitment
- Qualifications verification and background checking
- Grade 12 / Matric
- HR/Human Resources or Social Science degree
How to apply
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates