South African Board for People Practices (SABPP) Internships 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at South African Board for People Practices (SABPP) Internships 2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
South African Board for People Practices (SABPP) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2024.
Internship Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa
- SABPP is the HR Professional body and statutory quality and standards body for the people profession.
- HR is recognized as an internationally significant profession, contributing to the implementation of the HRD Strategy for South Africa to enhance skills and productivity in the country.
- Graduates with a minimum of an NQF 6 qualification are eligible to apply.
- Honors degree or postgraduate qualification is advantageous.
- Registration as a student within a student chapter of a related professional body is highly advantageous.
- Candidates should have an understanding that learning extends beyond the classroom.
- Qualities such as being outgoing, innovative, and capable of working both independently and in a team are sought after.
Study Fields Available:
- Human Resources or related field x2
- Marketing or related field x1
- Business administration or related field x1
- Information technology or related field x1
How to Apply:
- Submit a brief cover letter, CV, and academic record to [email protected] by 15h00 on the 30th of January 2024.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates may undergo further evaluation and verification.
- Successful candidates will commence no later than the 1st of March 2024 at the SABPP offices in Ruimsig.
- SABPP reserves the right to not appoint or to limit the number of interns.
- Successful candidates will receive a taxable stipend/salary of between R8000 to R10,000 per month, depending on qualifications and other factors.
- If you do not hear from SABPP by the 9th of February 2024, consider your application unsuccessful.
Application Deadline: 09 February 2024
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.