SAP Graduate Internship Programme 2022 – How to Apply.
The Young Professionals Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as SAP Consultants.
The role of an SAP Consultant can be divided into 2 functions: Functional and Technical. This program will be training Functional Consultants. SAP Functional Consultants work with customers to understand their business requirements and translate them into detailed technology solutions.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud is a complete enterprise resource planning system with built-in intelligent technologies, including AI, machine learning, and advanced analytics. It helps companies adopt new business models, manage business change at speed, orchestrate internal and external resources, and use the predictive power of AI. Benefit from tight, native integration between processes, industry depth, and a consistent in-memory data model.
The “SAP Certified Associate – SAP Activate Project Manager” certification exam verifies that the candidate has the knowledge required in the area of SAP project management. This certificate builds on basic consultant skills and experience that is then refined by practical experience during several projects. This exam validates whether SAP-focused project managers have advanced business skills and the ability to apply methodologies and tools.
HOW YOU BENEFIT:
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant.
- Gain globally recognized associate-level SAP Certifications.
- Learn directly from SAP experts.
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies.
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications.
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM A CANDIDATE:
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in South Africa.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part-time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations.
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration/ Management Information Systems / Engineering OR Information Technology / Data Science / Computer Science.
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested.
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- The program will commence towards the middle of November 2021 and full-time availability from 9 am – 6 pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 3 months.
- Due to the spread of Coronavirus, this training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
Please share an English version of your resume while applying for this program.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply online.
Location: Woodmead, Johannesburg.