ABB Graduate Internship Programme 2022 – How to Apply.
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity, and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be part of the Global Early Talent Program – Finance of Electrification Business Area based in Modderfontein, South Africa. In this role, you will be reporting to Business Area Controller in Electrification and will be learning by doing tasks as directed to support ABB operations and participate in the local trainee program (18 – 24 months).
- Support the implementation, delivery and continuous improvement of products and services within a defined area, as directed.
- Participate in formal training to develop personal and leadership skills in preparation for taking up and delivering future roles.
- Deliver the assigned tasks or projects within the assignment period.
- Recent graduate (Master’s level) in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or related fields.
- Less than 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Prior work experience in the finance function will be an advantage.
- Attention to detail and curiosity to learn and open to new ideas.
- Should be eligible to work in South Africa.
- Good command of English and proficiency in another language will be a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence both internally and externally.
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified applicants should CLICK HERE to apply online.