SANParks Internships 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at SANParks Internships 2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for 12 months Internship Programme 2024.
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their qualification at a Public Higher Education Institution (HEI) in South Africa and wish to be placed in SANParks for a period of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R6030.70.
Required Fields of study:
Bachelor’s Degree / National Diploma in any of the following:
- Human Resources Management
- Business Administration,
- Office Management
- Public Administration
- Public Management
- or a related field
Who is eligible to apply?
To qualify for the Internship Placement Programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed graduate age 18 – 35
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Have completed a Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma (NQF 6/ NQF 7) under the above-mentioned discipline/ fields of study from a South African Public Higher Education Institution (HEI)
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship/ placement programme
How to Apply
- A recent copy of your CV
- Certified copies of Matric/Grade 12 certificate
- Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record)
Applications must be submitted via email to: [email protected]
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- All appointments for internships are subject to verification and pre-screening process
- SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Manual applications will not be accepted.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
NB. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
Application Deadline: 02 February 2024
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.