CTICC Human Capital Graduate Internships 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at CTICC Human Capital Graduate Internships 2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
CTICC invites South African unemployed graduates Human Capital Graduate Internship Programme 2024.
Internship Location: Cape Town
The main purpose: To provide administration and support to the Human Capital team across the full Human Capital spectrum.
Reporting to the: Human Capital Business Partner
Duration: 12-month Fixed Term Contract (must be available immediately).
Include but are not limited to:
- Assist with advertising vacancies internally and externally, managing the applications database, assist with coordinating interviews with managers, candidates and internally for venue booking, compiling interview packs and distributing to the interview panel timeously, and assist with background screening checks.
- Completing IT activation and deactivation forms, arranging new starters access cards, ID cards and parking cards, liaising with the relevant vendors and department to ensure staff uniforms are arranged for all new hires, interns and staff replacements, ensuring the new and replacement name badges are made and issued timeously.
- Assist the Human Capital Team with coordination of training initiatives.
- Assist with arranging internal and external meetings, creation of new employee files, maintaining all personnel files for staff and interns, ensuring that all employee relevant documentation is in order, assisting with adhoc Human Capital projects.
- National Diploma / Degree in: Human resources or any HR related field (NQF Level 6)
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office / Microsoft 365
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Willingness and Eagerness to learn
- The ability to build effective relationships
- Demonstrate a professional, confident and ‘can do’ attitude at all times
- The ability to multitask and prioritize
- Be able handle confidential and sensitive information
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 31 January 2024
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.