Richards Bay IDZ Graduate/Internship Programme 2021/2022 – How to Apply.
The Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone (RBIDZ) is a state-owned, legally registered, industrial development company situated in KwaZulu-Natal. It has the responsibility of encouraging international export competitiveness. It achieves this in several ways including tax and duty-free incentives, providing world-class infrastructure, and competitive input costs.
The Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone Company SOC Ltd (RBIDZ) is a purpose-built and secure industrial estate on the North-Eastern South African coast.
The successful candidate will be provided with relevant workplace skills and experience in order to prepare for the job market. The development and training areas will include, but not limited to the below:
- Developing, implementation, and monitoring of SCM Policy Framework.
- Verification of suppliers on the Central Supplier Database.
- Uniform Standards in the procurement process and Best Practice Guidelines.
- Application of relevant legislative framework in the Public Sector Procurement environment.
- Implementation of Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment and Supply Chain Management.
- Demand management, writing of specifications and market analysis.
- The role of Bid Committees in the procurement process;
- Data capturing, processing, and reporting on procurement activities.
- Service Levels Agreements, Transversal Contracts, and Monitoring of Contracts.
- Relations with stakeholders in an SCM environment.
- Supplier relations and supplier performance evaluation.
- Housing keeping and administrative activities in an SCM environment.
Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) of 1999, Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act 5 of 2000 and its regulations, National Treasury SCM Regulatory Framework, Policies and Procedures, knowledge of the National Treasury SCM Model, understand terms and conditions pertaining to tendering process and contracting, assess and verify information pertaining to tender returnable documents, supplier database, purchase requisitions, capturing and processing data, record keeping and general administrative work in a supply chain environment, MS Office
- Committed and results-driven.
- Takes initiative.
- Deliver results with speed
- Positive team spirit and good social skills.
- A recognized three-year qualification specializing in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Grade 12 ● Degree in Public Administration/Management ● Monitoring and Evaluation Certificate (advantageous)
- ● Grade 12 ● National Diploma in Marketing, Business/Office Administration, Project management and Business economics-related● Degree in Marketing, Economics/BCom, Project Management, or Business Development Studies. (advantageous)●Valid Driver’s Licence
- ●National Diploma/Degree in Public Relations and Communications / Marketing and Communication or Degree in Marketing and Communications / B Com Marketing or equivalent.
- Certificate SAMTRAC or similar, OSH Legislation, and Incident Investigation ●Degree Occupational Health and Safety Management / Science or similar.
How to Apply
- Apply Online for the Richards Bay IDZ Monitoring and Evaluation Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the Richards Bay IDZ Supply Chain Management Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the Richards Bay IDZ Investment Promotions and Facilitation Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the Richards Bay IDZ Stakeholder & Communications Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the Richards Bay IDZ Health & Safety Graduate / Internship Programme
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/sainformant.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461