Polokwane Municipality External Bursaries 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursaries programmes at Polokwane Municipality External Bursaries 2024/2025 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
The Polokwane Local Municipality invites students to apply for External Bursary Programme for 2024 academic year.
Bursary Application closing date is 26 January 2024
The Polokwane Municipality in Limpopo is offering bursaries to students residing within the area, to pursue studies towards a first Degree or National Diploma in ANY field.
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Permanent residence within the Polokwane Municipality, Limpopo Province.
- Completed Matric.
- Entering the first year of study towards a Degree or National Diploma qualification in 2024.
- Studying or intending to study at a South African public University, University of Technology, or TVET College.
- Must NOT be in receipt of any other bursary funding.
- Must be from a disadvantaged background.
- Students with disabilities who meet the criteria are encouraged to apply.
- Download and complete the Polokwane Municipality Bursary Application Form 2024 (.pdf).
- Alternatively, collect application forms from any cluster office or the Civic Centre office 901/908.
- Mention “StudentRoom.co.za” as the referral source on the application form.
Submit clear copies of the following documents along with your completed application form:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric final results/certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance/provisional admission at a tertiary institution (on institution’s letterhead)
- Parents or guardians’ ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents or guardians’ proof of income (latest payslips or letter from employer if employed, affidavit if unemployed, latest financial statements if self-employed, certified death certificates if deceased)
- Proof of residence (Municipal Water utility/Bank Statement/confirmation letter from authorized traditional leaders)
Applications can be submitted via:
- Delivery: Civic Centre Cnr Landross Mare Street and Bodenstein Street 9th floor (Office no 901/908 or ground floor) Polokwane 0700
- Post: P O Box 111 Polokwane 0700
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.