Ombud for Financial Services Providers (FAIS Ombud) Internships 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at Ombud for Financial Services Providers (FAIS Ombud) Internships 2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Ombud for Financial Services Providers (FAIS Ombud) invites South African unemployed graduates Internship Programme 2024.
Internship Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Apply now for the FAIS Ombud Graduate Programme 2024. The purpose of the Graduate Trainee Development programme is to groom the most deserving members of our society and expose them to the working environment. The rationale behind this initiative is to train and empower graduates who have just come out of tertiary institution and do not necessarily have previous work experience. The duration of the programme is twelve (12) months.
As a Marketing and Communications Graduate, you will play a vital role in the FAIS Ombud’s marketing efforts. This position is designed to provide hands-on experience and exposure to the dynamic field of marketing and communications.
- Content Creation: Develop engaging and compelling content for various marketing channels, including social media, emails, and promotional materials.
- Social Media Management: Assist in managing and growing our social media presence by creating and curating relevant content.
- Campaign Support: Collaborate with the marketing team to support the planning and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Market Research: Conduct research to identify market trends, competitor activities, and customer preferences.
- Communication Coordination: Work closely with the communications team to ensure consistent and effective messaging across all channels.
- Outreach Programmes: Plan and coordinate outreach initiatives to engage with the community, partners, and target audience.
- Have a three-year National Diploma or bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative mindset with a passion for marketing and branding.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and familiarity with marketing tools is a plus.
APPLICATIONS SHOULD ONLY BE SUBMITTED TO: [email protected]
IN YOUR APPLICATION KINDLY PROVIDE REFERENCE: MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS GRADUATE.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS. APPLICATIONS SENT TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Application Deadline: 15 February 2024
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.