Northam Booysendal Platinum Internships 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at Northam Booysendal Platinum Internships 2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Northam Booysendal Platinum Mine invites South African students for the Bursary Programme for the academic year 2024.
Northam Booysendal Platinum Mine, a subsidiary of Northam Platinum Limited, is offering bursaries for the 2024 academic year. The mine is located near Mashishing, Roossenekal, and Steelpoort, bordered by the provinces of Mpumalanga and Limpopo.
- Mine Survey
- Mining Engineering
- Rock Engineering
Service Contract & Selection: After graduation, bursary recipients will be required to work full-time for the company, with employment duration equal to the number of years of funding received. The employment opportunity is available to candidates meeting the Employment Equity Policy.
- Completed Matric
- Passed Mathematics and Science in Matric
- Passed all subjects in 2nd term exams in Matric (if completed in 2023)
- Studying or intend to study one of the specified fields
- Studying or intend to study at a recognized and accredited tertiary institute in South Africa
- Passed all 1st-year subjects (if currently in the 2nd year or later)
- Hard-working and self-motivated
- Preference for students residing within the local community (Mashishing, Roossenekal, and Steelpoort)
How to Apply: Submit clear copies of the following documents via email to [email protected] with the appropriate reference number in the subject line:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary registration (if available, on institution’s letterhead)
- Full academic record/transcripts (certified copy) if currently studying
- Full and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- Mine Survey Bursary: “REF BDH25/24”
- Mining Engineering Bursary: “REF BDH23/24”
- Rock Engineering Bursary: “REF BDH24/24”
Ensure all documents are included and submit your application before the closing date. Late applications will not be accepted. Good luck with your application!
Application Deadline: 2 February 2024
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.