Maersk Procurement Internships 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at Maersk Procurement Internships 2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Maersk invites unemployed graduates to apply for Procurement Internship Programme 2024.
Internship Location: Cape Town, South Africa
As a Graduate for Ocean Procurement Africa Region, you will work together with a diverse team of professionals within the Africa Region. You will get the opportunity to hone your skills and build a network which is key to your personal and professional growth.
The 1-year Maersk Procurement graduate program is designed to guarantee maximum exposure to the global logistics business; teach key negotiation strategies and techniques; and update you on the latest technologies available in procurement worldwide.
- Assess market trends, conduct data mining and analytics to determine cost-saving project opportunities
- Participate in brainstorming and sparring sessions to define negotiation strategies and project management frameworks
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Support in negotiations and day to day operational contingencies
- Prepare and update contract documentation to ensure consistency in all communication to stakeholders
- Support the coordination, implementation, and performance management of suppliers
- Propose processes improvement ideas through digitization and automation
- National Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree or higher qualification in:
- Supply Chain / Logistics,
- or Law
- South African national
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Ability to act as per Maersk values: Humbleness, Uprightness and Constant Care
- Curiosity and Can-do attitude
- High numerical and problem solving skills
How to Apply
Application Deadline: Not specified
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.