Mpumalanga Provincial Treasury Internships 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at Mpumalanga Provincial Treasury Internships 2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Mpumalanga Provincial Treasury invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2024.
Internship Location: Mpumalanga, South Africa
Mpumalanga Provincial Treasury invites unemployed graduates to apply for 2024 Graduate Internship Programme.
Who Can Apply?
- University Graduates;
- Unemployed youth between the ages of 18-35: reside within Mpumalanga Province
- Persons that have not previously participated in any developmental programme (Internship, Learnership, TVET WBE Programme, etc.),
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Internal Audit Intern
National Diploma / Degree in: Internal Audit
Financial Management/or Accounting Intern
Reference No: MPT//INT/2024/02
National Diploma / Degree in;-
- Financial Management
- Financial Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Financial Governance
Information Technology Intern
Reference No: MPT//INT/2024/03
National Diploma / Degree in:
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
How to Apply
- Z83 Employment application form;
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Copy of Identity Document (ID);
- Matric Certificate;
- Highest Qualification
- Proof of Residence
NB. Documents do not have to be certified. Only shortlisted candidates will be requested to submit certified copies of qualifications and ID on the day of the interview.
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83 Application Form. Each application form must be fully completed, duly signed and initialled by the applicant.
- Applications must be submitted by email to: [email protected].
- Applications must be sent on pdf format (maximum size: 5MB) and indicate on email subject: Field of Study and Reference Number
- Communication regarding requirements for certified documents will be limited to shortlisted candidates
Application Deadline: 12 February 2024
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.