Mondi SA Apprenticeships 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Apprenticeship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Apprenticeship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Apprenticeship programmes at City of Tshwane Municipality Apprenticeships 2024/2025 and how to apply.
A Apprenticeship is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Mondi SA invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2024.
Apprenticeship Location: Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
We invite all who have interest in an Apprenticeship, in one of the following trades: Electrician or Fitter or Instrument Mechanician, to apply for this opportunity. The successful completion of the apprenticeship will allow students to qualify to be fully competent artisans, with potential to be employed in the industry.
Applicants must meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
- Minimum N3 certificate with four subjects passed, including Maths, Engineering Science and relevant trade theory, or Equivalent NQF4 qualification, or
- NCV L4
- Trade related work experience will be an added advantage.
- Having completed relevant institutional training courses will be an added advantage.
- There are limited positions available and preference will be given to the applicants that perform the best during the recruitment process.
During the recruitment process, we will evaluate the following:
- Academic Records
- Interview Performance
- Psychometric assessments
Your application should be accompanied by the following:
- Certified copies (2) of the applicant’s identity document
- Highest qualification attained
- A brief CV, clearly defining the trade you are applying for
How to apply
The apprenticeship will be based in Richards Bay. Applicants outside of Richards Bay are welcome to apply. However, if you are successful you will be liable for travel and accommodation costs.
This appointment will be made in line with our Employment Equity Plan. The above advert has minimum requirements listed, however Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short listing.
Application Deadline: 12 February 2024
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.