MiX Telematics Supply Chain Analytics & Systems Learnerships 2023/2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Learnerships programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for the Learnerships programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Learnerships programmes at the MiX Telematics Supply Chain Analytics & Systems Learnerships 2023/2024 and how to apply.
A Learnerships Programmes can be described as a training programme that consists of both theoretical and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification. This relates directly to an occupation or field of work.
MiX Telematics invites unemployed youth to apply for Supply Chain Analytics & Systems Learnership Programme 2023 / 2024.
Our MiX Telematics Central Services Organisation (CSO) Team in Stellenbosch would like to employ graduates in the Supply Chain Analytics & Systems fieldto provide on the job experience and also to provide job specific training with an external training provider throughout the 12-month learnership programme. The successful candidates will report to the Global Procurement Manager.
We are looking for individuals who are willing to go the extra mile, pleasant, driven, focused and passionate about learning in the below-mentioned fields:
- Supply Chain Analytics & Systems – Analytical background with either Statistics/Engineering/Computer Science/Mathematics
Personal attributes and characteristics:
- A passion for bold, cutting-edge technologies
- Excited to work for an award-winning Global Enterprise
- Excellent attention to detail
- English as a language
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer proficient
- Organized, dedicated and hard working
- A self-starter, able to work efficiently both independently and within the team
What you need to be successful:
- Has Grade 12 (Essential)
- Has a relevant Tertiary qualification in either in Engineering, Computer Science/Data Science or Mathematics/Statistics or in one of the above-mentioned fields (Essential)
- 1 year experience in the relevant fields will be advantageous :
Who we are:
- Our products and services provide enterprise and small fleets, with solutions for efficiency, safety, compliance, and security to over 900,000 global subscribers. MiX Telematics was founded in 1996 and has offices in South Africa, the United Kingdom, the United States, Uganda, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, and the United Arab Emirates as well as a network of more than 130 fleet partners worldwide
Sound good? Apply NOW! We look forward to hearing from you!
MiX Telematics is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to diversity on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
All applicants will be dealt with in terms of the company’s employment equity and skills development plans, affirmative action candidates may be preferred. Although all applications will be considered, not all applicants will be interviewed. Only written applications received before the closing date will be considered.
How to apply
Submit your CV via email to [email protected]
REFERENCE- 2023 Supply Chain Analytics & Systems Learnership (with your relevant field of study)
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application, please consider it unsuccessful.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.