GEP Graduate Internship Programme 2021 – How to Apply.
GEP is a market-leading provider of SaaS-based procurement and supply chain management software, with an extensive and rapidly expanding roster of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers, who are themselves market leaders in virtually every industry, sector and region.
- Strategy; Monitoring & Evaluation Unit [x3]
- Finance [x4]
- Human Resources [x3]
- Risk & Audit [x3]
- ICT [x1]
Applications are invited from interested graduates in possession of the following qualifications:
- Completed a National Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree / Honours degree in the above field
- Completed of a theoretical part and require practical work exposure / In-service training to complete the qualifications.
Preference would be given to those with Development / Economics at an Honours level for placement within the Strategy, Monitoring & Evaluation Unit. Placement will also be in line with qualification.
NB: Applicants studying towards a Diploma / Degree must have completed the theoretical component of their studies and must submit authentic proof from the respective Institution of Higher Learning confirming their completion of theoretical part and request for on job training / Inservice training. Interested candidate should forward the following documents:
- Application letter.
- Detailed CV.
- Certified ID.
- Certified qualifications.
- Certified Academic records.
- Confirmation letter of registration with a professional body if registered.
- Confirmation letter from Institution of Higher learning for on job training or Inservice training.
GEP advocates for equal opportunities. Previously disadvantaged individuals and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Kindly note that full background checks will be done on successful candidates. Suitable applicants must e-mail all required documents to the below provided email addresses with the subject being the position applied for, by no later than Friday, 7 May 2021at 17h00.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 7th May 2021.