Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) Graduate Internships 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) Graduate Internships 2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2024.
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Position Title: Graduate: State Forensic Capability
Rople Purpose: Assist in the production of affidavits and forensic reports in support of the FIC mandate, including court directed reports upon request, in order to aid criminal investigations, the recovery of proceeds of crime and criminal prosecutions.
- Conducts searches upon requests received from team members.
- Assists in the collection and consolidation of required information and data.
- Accurately and efficiently executes all matters allocated.
- Understands investigation plans and is able to adhere to requests and timelines.
- Takes input from supervisors and clients and accurately applies comments/feedback.
- Listens to others and accepts input from team members.
- Clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally.
- Accurately prepares written products that is coherent, grammatically correct and professional
- Understanding of accounting concepts, forensic accounting concepts, criminal law, criminal procedure law and law of evidence
- Understands basic Internet search engines and is able to conduct focused searches.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Proposes solutions to problems and considers timeliness, and effectiveness.
- Generates innovative solutions by approaching tasks with curiosity and open mindedness, using existing information to its fullest potential.
- Displays a positive attitude.
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work.
- Sets high standards of performance for oneself.
Honours degree in any of the following:
- Forensic Accountancy
- Law enforcement/forensic investigations
- Fraud and Risk Management
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 31 January 2024
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.