Sasria SOC Ltd Risk Intelligence Graduate Internships 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at Sasria SOC Ltd Risk Intelligence Graduate Internships 2023/2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Sasria invites unemployed graduates to apply for the Risk Intelligence Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
|Reference NumberSAS230912-2Job TitleRisk Intelligence GraduateJob TypeFixed Term ContractDivisionFinanceDepartmentActuarial|
Sasria SOC Ltd is the only non-life insurer that provides special risk cover to all individuals and businesses that own assets in South Africa, as well as government entities. This is unique cover against risks such as civil commotion, public disorder, strikes, riots and terrorism, making South Africa one of the few countries in the world that provide this insurance, particularly at affordable premiums.By enabling businesses to restore their liquidity or operations quickly and efficiently after experiencing loss or damage due to special risk events, Sasria SOC Ltd plays a significant role in preventing job losses, maintaining livelihoods, restoring pride and dignity and facilitating economic stability.
- The Risk Intelligence Intern will gain experience working with a team that ensures informed decision making based on information generated through in-depth analysis of data and predictive modelling.Assists with developing, maintaining and automating business intelligence dashboards for the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- No experience required
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Data AnalysisAssist with:
- the analysis of claims and underwriting data.Risk exposure analysis through the Data Acquisition Project.Industry data analysis and benchmarking to local and international insurers and reinsurers.Regular monitoring of industry and alignment to the strategy.Ad-hoc data analysis on all available and relevant data in the company.
2. Risk Intelligence and DashboardsAssists with:
- Developing, maintaining and automating business intelligence dashboards for the company.
3. Terrorism and unrest Intelligence Assists with:
- Research into Sasria terrorism risk and indicators for political, non-political, and labour unrest.
4. Research on solutions Assists with:
- Additional research to identify solutions for the government, Sasria and Sasria clients regarding special risk and insurance solutions.
How to apply
Sasria are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Application Deadline: 19 September 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.