Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET) Bursaries 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursaries programmes at Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET) Bursaries 2024/2025 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
The Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET) is inviting South African students to apply for 2024 Bursary Support Programme.
This opportunity provides holistic bursary support, covering various expenses for disadvantaged students pursuing tertiary education.
- The Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET) is a non-profit organization that offers comprehensive bursary support for students seeking a tertiary education.
- CRET’s bursary model includes financial assistance, psychosocial support, and secondary skills development.
- Eligibility criteria require applicants to be South African citizens between 16 and 27 years old, with a demonstrable financial need.
- Current matriculants and undergraduate students at recognized South African institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must provide a strong motivational letter and evidence of a psychometric test supporting their chosen field of study.
- Fields of study considered for the bursary include Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Commerce and Finance, Education, and scarce/critical skills training.
- The bursary covers tuition fees, textbooks, study materials, laptops, accommodation, meals, a monthly living allowance, and transport if necessary.
- The application process includes a formal assessment, which may involve a psychometric evaluation and interview.
- Application documents should include a South African ID, academic record, proof of household income, proof of residence, proof of institution application, and a motivational letter with a psychometric test.
- The application deadline is December 10, 2023. Late applications will not be accepted.
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted online at CRET’s application portal. Ensure all required documents are included, and meet the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 10 December 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.