Coega TVET In-Service Traineeship Programme 2021/2022 – How to Apply.
The CDC is inviting capable and competent students seeking practical training to submit the CVs and application letters for the Internship positions for the duration of 12 to 18 months
Applicants must be registered at a University, the University of Technology, or TVET College for a construction-related Course and eligible for practical training in the following fields of study
- 1 ND / N6 Building Management
- 1 ND / NB Quantity Surveying
- 1 ND / N6. Construction Management
- 1 ND / N6 Civil Engineering
- 1 ND / NS Health and Safety management
- 1 ND / N6. Environmental health / SAMTRAC / SHEQ Courses Most Sought Aller SHEQ Certificates
Each applicant is requested to submit
- A CV
- certified copies of qualifications
- certified ID copy
- Letter from the institution confirming eligibility for experiential training and an application letter.
How to Apply
All the above should be in a sealed envelope clearly marked: “CDC / 27 / 20: CONDITION BASED MAINTENANCE OF 14 SAI MILITARY BASE, KSD LOCAL MUNICIPALITY. APPLICATION FOR POSITION: INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME. The applications are to be submitted at the GATE at 14 SAI Military Base
Late applications will not be considered.
Telegraphic, telexed, facsimile, or submissions will not be accepted
No telephonic communication with any CDC, NDPW, or KSD Local Municipality member of the staff relating to this advertisement will be permitted.
Application Deadline: 28th May 2021, 12:00pm.