Clover SA YES Learnerships 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Learnerships programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for the Learnerships programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Learnerships programmes at Clover SA YES Learnerships 2023/2024 and how to apply.
A Learnerships Programmes can be described as a training programme that consists of both theoretical and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification. This relates directly to an occupation or field of work.
Clover South Africa invites applications from unemployed youth for the Operations Learnership Programme 2023 / 2024 .
Learnership Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Advert Summary: Clover has an exciting opportunity for unemployed youth to join the sales department as Merchandisers. The program aims to provide 12 months of work experience and is based at various Clover branches, including Clayville, Bloemfontein, CDC Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, Queensburgh, and Port Shepstone. Clover is committed to upskilling the youth of South Africa. Requirements:
- South African Youth between 18 and 35 years old
- Matric qualification
- Currently unemployed
- Have not participated in a YES Programme with another organization before
- Effective communication
- Honesty and consistency
Duties and Responsibilities: Control and Order Stock:
- Apply correct stock control measures in-store and backup where Clover stock is handled
- Control, minimize, and write up returns according to the store work plan
- Avoid out-of-stock situations and report to the AM if it occurs
- Place accurate and timely orders according to the ordering tempo
- Ensure clean and neat products on the shelf at all times
- Ensure proper crate and equipment control at the store according to company policy
- Establish and maintain good business relationships with store management, AM, HO, customers, and fellow Merchandisers at all times
Apply Correct Shelf Control:
- Pack shelves in terms of the Store Flow as indicated by the AM and applying basic merchandising rules
- Ensure that the fridge is properly maintained at all times
- Maintain indicated shelf set in terms of provided plannos or generic shelf set
- Maintain PI label per product at all times
- Put point of sale material up at allocated positions and maintain at all times
- Maintain relevant administration
- Exploit all opportunities in-store to enhance the presence of products on the shelf
Establish and Maintain Good Business Relationships:
- Manage relationships with store management, AM, HO, customers, and fellow Merchandisers at all times
How to apply
Application Deadline: 30 November 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.