Chinese Government Scholarships at Xian Jiaotong University 2021-2022 – How to Apply.
Chinese Government Scholarships at Xian Jiaotong University, China is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Masters, PhD, Graduate, Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of Various subject taught at Xian Jiaotong University.
Chinese Government Scholarships at Xian Jiaotong University, China is available to undertake Masters, PhD, Graduate, Postgraduate level programs at Xian Jiaotong University.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- A waiver of tuition fee,
- Free on-campus dormitory accommodation,
- Monthly living allowance,
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance for International Students in China.
It only supports master’s students for no more than 3 academic years or doctoral students for no more than 4 academic years, and it covers both major study and Chinese language/preparatory study, as specified in the Admission Letter.
Foreign national students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with valid passports;
- Applicants must be in good health;
- Applicants for a Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under 35 years of age, Applicants for a Doctoral degree must have a Master’s degree and be under 40 years of age;
- Applicants may not be in receipt of any other types of scholarship
How to Apply
- Online application at CSC website at http://www.- campuschina.org/. Download the completed Application Form for the Chinese Government Scholarship, print, and sign your name. Program Type: B Agency No. : 10698
- Online application at Xi’an Jiaotong University’s International student application system at http://isso.xjtu.edu.cn/recruit/login Please check VI. Application Documents for the detailed checklist and prepare corresponding documents.
- Pay the application fee. (The university will send Payment Notice for Application through system information/email to those who pass the initial review.)
- Application complete. Notes: a） Application fee is 800RMB which is non-refundable. b） Online application is the only way to submit the application. Hard copies are unacceptable.