Renmin University Scholarships Programme 2021-2022 – How to Apply.
Renmin University Scholarships Programme 2021-2022 is open for International Students, Non-Chinese. The scholarship allows Masters, PhD, Postgraduate, Graduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at the Renmin University of China.
Renmin University Scholarships Programme 2021-2022 is available to undertake Masters, PhD, Postgraduate, Graduate level programs at Renmin University of China.
The following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- Full Tuition Fee
- Exempt from Registration Fee.
- Free Accommodation on Campus.
- Fee for Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China.
- Laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks funds.
- Free Chinese Language Courses is also included.
A monthly living Allowance will be Given:
- Master Degree Students: CNY 3,000 Yuan
- Doctoral Degree Students: CNY 3,500 Yuan
Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Must be International Students to Apply in RUC (Non-Chinese Citizens).
- Should be in healthy physical condition.
- Applicants for Master’s degree studies must have an Undergraduate/Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have an MS/Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Excellent achievement in your study.
- Comparative good ability in research.
- Applicants do not gain any other scholarships.
- Masters Students:
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply at RUC for Master’s Degree programs.
- PhD. Students:
- Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply at RUC for Doctoral Degree programs.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship – Renmin University of China, (printed by CSC), the original CSC document, and a copy, filled in Chinese or in English.
- Online Application Form on the Renmin University of China Application Portal.
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded on Renmin University of China – CSC Application Portal. (Must Provide Notarized photocopy at XJTU)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- PhD program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- The RUC Required highest degree transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded on the RUC – CSC Application Portal. (Must be a notarized photocopy)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- PhD program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Note: If you are applying for RUC CSC and your transcript and diploma is not in English, RUC must require a notarized copy of a translation in English is required.
- Two recommendation letters
- The letters of recommendation for the Renmin University of China must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in either English or Chinese.
- A research plan/study plan in Chinese or in the English Language for Masters Degree no less than 800 words and for Ph.D. Degree about 1500+ Words.
- Published academic papers and academic achievements (not compulsory).
- A copy of the HSK certificate (not compulsory).
- Passport Scan(if available at the time of application)
- Photographs photograph (white background)
- Photocopy of Medical Form / Foreigner Physical Examination Form filled in English.
- Acceptance letter from a supervisor (not compulsory);
- Curriculum Vitae(CV)
- English Language Proficiency Certificate:
- Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their Home University & they are exempted from Language Test.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
- There are no application Fees.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline:31th March 2021.