Are you searching for information about ZIMSEC Exams Registration 2024? ZIMSEC registration 2024? ZIMSEC O-level registration fee 2024? ZIMSEC A-level registration fee 2024? ZIMSEC June registration 2024? ZIMSEC A-level registration 2024? ZIMSEC O-level registration deadline 2024? ZIMSEC A-level registration deadline 2024? If that is what you are searching for, we have published everything about ZIMSEC Exams fees and registration below.
About the Zimbabwe School Examination Council (ZIMSEC)
ZIMSEC is an autonomous parastatal under the Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education. It is an internationally accredited examinations board. Its syllabuses were evaluated by the National Academic Recognition and Information Centre (NARIC) in the UK, and found to be equivalent to the General Certificate of Education Standard offered in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, United States of America, and the other English speaking countries, hence the internationally recognized qualifications conferred by the Council.
How to Register for ZIMSEC Exams 2024
To register for ZIMSEC O-level 2024, ZIMSEC A-level 2024 & ZIMSEC Grade 7 Examinations 2024, kindly follow the guidelines below;
- Candidates must register through schools or approved examination centres.
- They must pay their examination fees in full.
- Candidates cannot register at ZIMSEC offices.
- Candidates must not register for examinations at two different centres during one examination sitting: ZIMSEC may nullify one of the sittings.
- ZIMSEC does not allow spouses and other relatives of staff at a centre to sit for examinations at the centre where their relatives work.
- Candidates are advised not to register for two levels of examinations in one sitting; if there is a timetable clash ZIMSEC may cancel one of the entries.
- Private candidates sitting at centres where they are not already known must produce a metal or plastic National ID card, or a passport with an imprinted photograph or a driver’s licence with an imprinted photograph.
ZIMSEC Exams Online Registration 2024
This system is meant to be used by the Zimbabwe School Examination Council (Zimsec) centres to register candidates for Grade 7, O- Level and A-Level examinations. This application is used to enter the candidates’ details which are later written on a CD to be sent to the Zimsec Regional Office.
Your computer should be installed with the following software programs
- Windows operating system
Windows 7 (Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate)
Or Windows 8 Pro, Enterprise *** single Language Build 9200 not compatible
- Language format should be set to English Zimbabwe
- Currency settings should be set to US$
- Your computer should have the following hardware specifications.At least 30GIG Harddrive
- A CD/DVD Writer
- At least 1GIG RAM
- Screen resolution should be 1024*768 pixels minimum
- The screen Monitor should be 15 inches (minimum)
For queries on e-registration send your emails to [email protected]
ZIMSEC Exams fees 2024
Applicants can access ZIMSEC Exams fees for 2024 by clicking here.
ZIMSEC Exams Registration Deadline 2024
ZIMSEC O-level registration deadline 2024, ZIMSEC A-level registration deadline 2024, and ZIMSEC Grade 7 registration deadline 2024 shall be communicated to the general and also published on the council’s website.
For more inquiries, visit the Zimbabwe School Examinations Council (ZIMSEC) Website at www5.zimsec.co.zw.