Western Cape Dept of Health IT Graduate Internships 2022/2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at Western Cape Dept of Health for 2022/2023 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Western Cape Government: Health invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for IT Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Internship Closing Date: 30 September 2022
The Western Cape Government: Health is commencing with its Graduate Internship Programme for all South African unemployed graduates residing in the Western Cape.
You may only apply if you are already in possession of a Degree/Diploma (NQF Level 6 or Higher) in one of the following Qualifications:
- Information Technology.
- Information System for System Development.
- ICT Governance.
- ICT Projects (Clinical).
The WCG: Health Graduate Internship Programme is a youth programme (ages 20 to 35) and will provide an opportunity to gain practical work experience for a maximum period of twelve (12) months, whereby successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend of R 6083.75 (depending on the NQF level (6-10)
How to apply
- It will be expected of candidates to be conversant in at least two of the official languages (English/Afrikaans/Xhosa) of the Western Cape.
- It will be expected of shortlisted candidates to be:
- available at the venue on the time and date as determined by the Department and
- bring along recently (not older than 6 months) certified copies of your Identity Document (ID), driver’s license (if applicable for the post), qualification and/or proof of registration at relevant statutory body.
- Failure to adhere to the aforementioned may lead to his/her application being disqualified and not further considered.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.