In this article, we will bring you information on how to apply for the Vhembe TVET College Late NSFAS Application 2024.
Vhembe TVET College Late NSFAS Application 2024: www.nsfas.org.za late application 2024, Vhembe TVET College NSFAS Application 2024, NSFAS Late Application 2024, etc.
All Applicants who need financial assistance must submit their applications on the NSFAS online application system before the expiration of the application time.
Applicants who have not been unable to applications before the stipulated deadline are advised to contact the bursary funding to request for late application.
Vhembe TVET College Late NSFAS Application 2024 – How to Apply!
The agency can be contacted via their official contact information below.
|Private Bag X1, Plumstead, 7801
|2nd Floor, House Vincent, 10 Brodie Road, Wynberg, Cape Town, 7700
|021 763 3200 / 08000 67327
In order to complete your NSFAS Online late application form 2024, you will need the following:
- You must have a copy of your ID or your birth certificate
- You must have an active phone number
- You should also have copies of your parents’, guardians’, or spouse’s IDs
- 1 year’s IRP5 or evidence of profits if it is necessary
- Evidence of income from your parents, guardians, or spouse
- If you are a SASSA grant holder, you would not be asked to provide evidence of income.
- Applicants with disabilities must complete and sign the Disability Annexure A Form
- A Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form must be completed and signed by an adult who has been identified as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development. NSFAS Online Application 2024-2024.
NSFAS APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
South Africans currently studying at any of the public colleges or universities and have met the requirements stipulated below can apply.
- SASSA grant holders,
- If your combined household income is less than R350 000 per year
- If you are a disabled person with a combined household income of less than R600 000 per year
- If you started university before 2018 and your household income is less than R122 000 per year.
Please, if you have any suggestions or complaints concerning this article, kindly use the comments box.
For information and inquiries, you can contact the Vhembe TVET College Bursary Department by visiting their official website www.vhembecollege.edu.za.