Unilever ICE Internships 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at Unilever ICE Internships 2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Unilever invites unemployed graduates to apply for ICE Internship Programme 2024.
Internship Location: Unilever Maydon Wharf Factory, Durban
JOB TITLE: Instrument Control and Automation Internship
- Matric with Maths & Science
- Diploma/N6 with trade test in Electrical light current /Instrumentation/Automation (Completed)
- 12 Months Internship
- Candidates need to provide their Academic Transcript with their CV’s
- Basic computer literacy, i.e.: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Develop Reports and Maintenance Documentation
- Review Electrical Drawings and update
- Carry out project work.
- Assist with R2S Projects
- Support breakdown repair. (During Week and Weekend)
- Support Restoration Activities (During Week and Weekend)
- Assist artisans and technicians
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMP’s) and One Point Lessons (OPL’s)
- Carry out Calibration as per PPM
- Update Network Drawings
- Participate in delivering the continuous improvement program which involves internal audits, mock audits, project team involvement, involvement in WCM initiatives & the site SHE programs
How to apply
Proof of qualification certificates must be attached to your CV.
No emailed applications will be accepted.
Application Deadline: 16 January 2024
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.