Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) Young Professional-in-Training Internships 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) Young Professional-in-Training Internships 2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Young Professional-in-Training Programme 2024.
Internship Location: Durban
Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) is offering a Young Professional-in-Training Programme to develop a pipeline for key roles within the organization. The structured 24-month training program aims to place young professionals in specific areas within TPT based on their academic background, career aspirations, and business requirements.
- Position Title: Young Professional-in-Training
- Employee Group: Trainee
- Department: People Management
- Location: Durban
- Reporting To: Capacity Building Manager
- Grade Level: GRAD_7
- Reference Number: 203711
The purpose of the programme is to provide a structured training experience, enabling participants to contribute effectively to their respective roles within TPT.
- Follow a structured training programme.
- Undergo performance reviews and assessments every 6 months.
- Submit monthly reports.
- Perform all duties as outlined in the development programme and any additional tasks reasonably required by Transnet Port Terminals.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Human Factors Management / Ergonomics
- Above-average computer skills.
- Effective communication, both verbally and written.
- Good administration and organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to conduct research.
- Ability to perform within an integrated team environment.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Professional attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Good time management.
How to apply
Note: Transnet, its employees, or representatives never ask for a fee from job seekers. Report any suspicious activities to the Transnet anti-fraud line on 0800 003 056.
This programme offers an opportunity for young professionals to gain practical experience and contribute to the growth of Transnet Port Terminals.
Application Deadline: 15 February 2024
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.